- Tuition for our weekly classes are $20 per class. All materials (best student quality available) included.
- Tuition for our summer camps are $250 per week. All materials (best student quality available) included.
- Included: transportation, materials, activities, & ice cream money.
- Not Included: Students bring lunch, snacks, drinks.
The ages for our classes are from 5 – 14yrs of age
- Monday 4:00 – 5:15 // 5:30 – 6:45
- Tuesday 5:00 – 6:15
- Wednesday 5:00 – 6:15
- Thursday 5:00 – 6:15
- Friday 5:00 – 6:15
- Saturday 9:30 – 10:45 // 11:00 – 12:15
School Policies for Weekly Classes
Fees are paid on the first class of the month for the rest of the month. Paying via paypal or check is possible. Because we have an ongoing enrollment system, students can start art class at any time during the school year.
We follow the Lowell public school system with regard to holidays and snow days. If we had to cancel class for a snow day, a makeup class will be arranged.
Policies for Summer Camps
Summer camps fill up quickly, so you are welcome to contact the school before applying or keep in mind that your application is based on availability.
By submitting the Application Form with your Deposit of $100 you will secure the camp for your student. The balance of $150 is payable the first day of camp.
Arrangements for special hours are possible for working parents. Please discuss this at enrollment or contact us with any questions you have beforehand.